The Rosehip TRAIL cap has been the most popular cap with customers for many years. It looks and feels great on almost everyone and is an easy, stylish alternative to the ubiquitous ‘baseball cap’. Bonus – there’s always lots of seasonal colour variations and fabric weights to choose from!
The structured, semi-rounded crown gives a flattering silhouette, sleek at the sides, and gently curved on top with an 8 -piece crown. The curved peak is designed for good protection for the eyes without extending too far. A pleated front band and side detail add that little extra visual interest and polish.
- semi-rounded 8-piece crown
- side bow, covered button or buckle detail on the front pleated band
- flattering shape from all angles
- stitch-reinforced peak and seams for durability and added detail
- top quality construction inside & out
- packable – easy to fold and tuck away in a purse or side pocket
Note: For your order, I make every effort to replicate the finished design as you see in the photo. Very slight variations in the trims can occur, as these finishing touches are hand-sewn, one-at-a-time. /SR
- available in a variety of seasonal colours and fabric weights – cotton, linen, hemp
- wide range of colour choices
- soft, lightweight cotton lining for comfort and breathability
- 100% cotton twill tape sweatband inside, with comfort-fit elasticized back
- suits many face shapes & hair lengths
- fits head sizes 21.5″ to 23″
- Size Chart and Measurement diagram