The pretty bell-shape of the Rosehip PETITE-CLOCHE (French for ‘little bell’) is a 1920s classic, tailored style. The rounded crown suits many face shapes and hair lengths, and the structured, shallow brim partly shields the eyes – adding an air of mystique and charm.
The small brim is curved shorter at the back to allow for ponytails or high back collars and scarves. The hat can be worn straight, or tilted to hug the cheek, giving lots of options for framing the face. Great for all-season wear.
$145.00 – $195.00
- variety of trims and focal points: vintage buttons; fabric bowties; rosette blossoms with wired edge for shaping; fabric leaves and pleated bands
- a small brim is curved shorter at the back (2″ at the front, 1″ at back); can be angled to suit face-shape & tilted to hug the cheek
- topstitched seams and brim for durability and added detail
- top quality construction inside & out
- packable; travels well
- available a variety of seasonal colours and fabrics
- 100% natural fibres – vintage wool, cotton, linen, prewashed
- smooth, soft textural hand; breathable
- naturally breathable and moisture-wicking
- soft, lightweight cotton lining